3 Kevington Street, Werribee
SOLD - SIMILAR HOMES WANTED ON THE SOUTH SIDE
Welcome to a much loved and well cared for home on Werribees south side, where you will feel the welcoming warmth as soon as you step inside. Beautifully presented and featuring cosy open fireplace, classy plantation shutters, easy care floorboards and stylishly renovated bathrooms and laundry there is plenty of room for the family with four bedrooms and three living areas plus pergolas on a generous block. This delightful home is conveniently close to transport, schools and easy freeway access. Please contact us to arrange your personal viewing time without delay.
* Four bedrooms, each with ceiling fan
* Renovated ensuite, bathroom and laundry
* Lounge at front with open fireplace
* Formal dining room
* Family living area adjoining kitchen
* Double carport with gates to backyard
* Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including brand new cooktop
* Airconditioner and split system
* Covered and paved pergola area
* Generous block with established gardens
* Sought-after South side position close to schools, transport and easy freeway access
This fine property is one of a large range we currently have for sale. To view our full range and find an agent who respects your feelings, listens to your needs and helps you find the home you want at a price you can afford, give us a call on our 24 hour buyers hotline.
- Carport Spaces: 2