10 Hampshire Court, Tarneit
MORE PROPERTIES WANTED IN THIS POPULAR AREA
Set in a highly desired location, this charming home is very neatly presented and provides comfortable and low maintenance family living close to all facilities. Offering three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, paved pergola and well-maintained backyard, we suggest seeing this one without delay. Please call now to arrange your personal inspection.
* Three bedrooms
* Ensuite and main bathroom
* Tiled family living and meals area
* Lounge with floorboards and doors to pergola and backyard
* Secure single garage and ample parking space at front
* Additional space for trailer behind gates
* Neat kitchen complete with dishwasher
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* 17 solar panels
* Large paved pergola with pitched roof
* 421m2 block with shed and well-maintained back garden
* Close to shops, childcare, transport and schools
IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, ONLY FULLY VACCINATED CLIENTS ARE PERMITTED TO ATTEND OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS. FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN. QR CODE CHECK-IN AND PROOF OF VACCINATION WILL BE VERIFIED BY COVID CHECK-IN MARSHAL. CLIENTS WHO ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED ARE ASKED TO CONTACT US TO ARRANGE AN ALTERNATIVE INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT.
This fine property is one of a large range we currently have for sale. To view our full range and find an agent who respects your feelings, listens to your needs and helps you find the home you want at a price you can afford, give us a call on our 24 hour buyers hotline.
- Garage spaces: 1