131 the Strand, Point Cook
Buyers Waiting For Another Home Like This
Step up in style to this well presented and generously proportioned family home with plenty of room for everyone, in a sought-after position close to all amenities. Comprising four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three spacious living areas all complimented by a covered pergola and well established gardens, you will need to see this one very soon. Please call without delay to arrange your personal viewing time.
* Four bedrooms, master with large ensuite with double vanity
* Family bathroom and powder room
* Formal lounge dining room
* Family living and meals areas adjoining kitchen
* TV area / additional living space upstairs
* Double garage with rear roller door access
* Spotless kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and 900mm stove
* Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split system unit
* Covered pergola area with timber decking
* 632m2 block with established and well maintained gardens
* Family-friendly location close to transport, schools, Town Centre and easy freeway access
IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, ONLY FULLY VACCINATED CLIENTS ARE PERMITTED TO ATTEND OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS. FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN. QR CODE CHECK-IN AND PROOF OF VACCINATION WILL BE VERIFIED BY COVID CHECK-IN MARSHAL. CLIENTS WHO ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED ARE ASKED TO CONTACT US TO ARRANGE AN ALTERNATIVE INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT.
This fine property is one of a large range we currently have for sale. To view our full range and find an agent who respects your feelings, listens to your needs and helps you find the home you want at a price you can afford, give us a call on our 24 hour buyers hotline.
- Garage spaces: 2
- Toilets: 3